Our Virtual Sports Event is your chance to get outside and get powered up for Bioplus energy drinks over the weekend of 29 – 31 October 2021.
Pick any sport, at any level – you can be a beginner or an expert – and enter by tagging us in your post/story with the #BioplusPowerUp on Facebook or Instagram.
Run, cycle, swim, whatever you’d like, just make sure you’re powered up and showing off.
We’ll have a share of R25,000 in prizes up for grabs over the whole weekend with a little extra something if you post you doing your sport with a Bioplus energy drinks product in hand.
It’s all about seeing what you can achieve with the help of just a little extra energy courtesy of the B-complex vitamins, Caffeine, Guarana, Ginseng, and Taurine extract.
1. The organiser of this competition is Adcock Ingram Healthcare (Pty) Ltd and/or its designatedThe organiser of this competition is Adcock Ingram Healthcare (Pty) Ltd and/or its designatedagencies and is collectively referred to as “the Organisers”.
2. By entering this competition and/or accepting the prizes, all entrants, winner/s and their companions agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (“the Rules”).
3. This competition commences on 1 October 2021 and ends on 1 November 2021.
4. To qualify as an entrant in the competition you must be a citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa, currently residing in South Africa, and 18 years or older at the date on which youenter this competition. The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants and/or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them, or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in, or enter, this competition. No entry is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place.
6. The prizes consist of a Takealot vouchers valued between R1000-00 (one thousand rand) and R5 000-00 (five thousand rand). The winners shall be chosen randomly. The winners will be notified via the email supplied during entry and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date and their details will be posted on the Bioplus Facebook page. If, after 14 days, the Organisers have not been able to reach any of the respective prize winners, the unreachable prize winner will forfeit the prize and the Organisers reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Rules.
7. The prize is non-transferable in any way.
8. The Organisers will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is to be delivered.
9. The decision of the judges is final. No discussion and/or correspondence will be entered into concerning the judges’ decisions.9. The decision of the judges is final. No discussion and/or correspondence will be entered into concerning the judges’ decisions.
10. The Organisers do not accept any responsibility and/or liability for lost, damaged or delayed entries as a result of any network, or mobile telephone hardware, or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organisers is final.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organisers reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No discussion and/or correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
12. Interpretation of the Rules will be in the Organisers’ sole discretion.
13. By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by theRules and consent to the use, at no consideration, of their personal data for the purposes of theadministration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from thiscompetition. All entry instructions form part of the Rules.
14. The Organisers reserve the right to terminate this competition at any time for any reason whatsoever, with or without any cause, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Organisers and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the Organisers.
15. All entrants and winners indemnify the Organisers and its employees and agents against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever related to their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.
16. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connectionherewith (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such asclaims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to settle any such dispute or issues.