Please enter your details below to enter the competition! Good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Adcock Ingram Healthcare (Pty) Ltd and/or its designated agencies and is collectively referred to as “the Organisers”.
- By entering the competition and/or accepting the prizes, all entrants, winner/s and their companions agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below (“the Rules”).
- The competition commences on 1 September 2021 and ends on 30 January 2021.
- To qualify as an entrant in the competition you must be a citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa, currently residing in South Africa, and 18 years or older at the date on which you Enter the competition. The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants and/or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by them, or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in, or enter, the competition. No entry is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers has taken place.
- To enter, sign up on the Bioplus website at www.bioplus.co.za/BeMorePlusCompetition.
- The prizes consist of a Takealot voucher valued at R 5 000-00 (five thousand rand). The winners shall be chosen randomly. The winners will be notified by the email supplied during entry and their details will be posted on the Bioplus Facebook page. If, after 7 (seven) working days the Organisers have not been able to reach any of the respective prize winners, the unreachable prize winner will forfeit the prize and the Organisers reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Rules.
- The prize is non-transferable in any way.
- The decision of the judges is final. No discussion and/or correspondence will be entered into about the judges’ decisions.
- The Organisers do not accept any responsibility and/or liability for lost, damaged or delayed entries as a result of any network, or mobile telephone hardware, or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Organisers is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Organisers reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value. No discussion and/or correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- The Organisers will interpret the Rules at their sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Rules and consent to the use, at no consideration, of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the Rules.
- The Organisers reserve the right to terminate the competition at any time for any reason whatsoever, without notice. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Organisers and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any
nature against the Organisers.
- All entrants and winners indemnify the Organisers and its employees and agents against any and
all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise, arising
from any cause whatsoever related to their participation in any way howsoever in this competition.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection herewith (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to settle any such dispute or issues.